Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BUSY BEE TODAY!!!!

Very busy day!! Up very early today. Mailed invites for ..Monmouth Antique Shoppes "Spring Fling" Weekend  Prepared the cupcake picks for the Art Opera Private Party at the Antique center also. Finished Gift bags....Lots of Pink and Lime Green!! Lots of Glitter too!! Just like I like it!!!



We have such a wonderful weekend planned at the antique center. I can not wait!!! Only 2 weeks and counting!!! We have all kinds of surprises planned for the Art Opera Private Party Friday night!!( If you are wondering what the ART OPERA IS...click here to check them out!!!) And Saturday and Sunday is going to be awesome!! We have all kinds of treats and refreshments!!! Almost finished planning it all out today!!!
Very tired!!! But enjoyed every minute of it!! Had time to go outside and enjoy a little sunshine today!!! A great day!!!!!
Going to bed early tonight! Tomorrow is Arts and Crafts day!!

4 comments:

Diana P./Vintage Blue said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wit! Can you tell I'm excited?!? OMG and pink and lime green? LOVE IT!!!

Cheryl said...

yes!! lots of glitter too!!! I am so excited about the class I am taking with lisa too!!! can not wait for that!!!!

pamelahuntington said...

Wow... did you say cupcakes...
this will really be fun.. see you then!

Cheryl said...

cupcakes!! cupcakes!! cupcakes!!! OMG!! there will be plenty of cupcakes!!!!!!