Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Home!!

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Christmas decorations in my home..

Here are some of my girls dressed up for Christmas!!





Here are some of my favorite 
Christmas vignettes

















Here are some of my favorite gifties 
I received this year!! 
I just LOVE the sheet music Ornament from 
Carla Gizzi , she also gave me a beautiful grey wool knitted scarf, which I can't seem to take off!!! Thank you Carla!!

I received a surprise package in the mail from Miss Clause herself.. Grace, from Pink in the City beautifully wrapped in vintage paper. Inside were these gorgeous silver ornaments which I absolutely love and the vintage paper wreath with mercury beads, and the glass ball jewel decorated shown below.. Also included was a beautiful stocking which I am also in love with!! Thank you Grace!!! 

Next year I am going to hang this silver plate tray on the wall and add a bow! I can't wait!!! 


I love my antique mercury glass ornaments!!! 

This little bisque Japan doll came from my friend Jan!! She knows me well!! Thank you Jan!! 
 I am so excited to add these little dollies to my collection of bisque dolls!! 
In the basket they will go!!



I am loving this antique Sunday School book!! When I opened it up to look inside, look at what song page I opened it to!!! How weird is that!!!! 



Technically, these were early Christmas gift from my husband!!  I just love him!! 


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here are some free Vintage New Years Postcards.
Compliments of the Graphics Fairy!!
Feel Free to Copy..








linking to these parties!! 





and... 
The winner of the Christmas tote is:
MARIAN 

Please send me your address so that 
I can mail it to you!!! 
xoxoxo
Cheryl;-0

see ya next year!!

16 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

What a beautiful tour! Love your dress forms and your vignettes! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home! Have a very Happy New Year!
Sherry

susi said...

you definately have the home for the holidays! can't wait to see what you do for valentines... if i don't see you before - happy new year!

black eyed susans kitchen said...

There are so many beautiful vignettes! I liked them all but oh those feather trees...madly in love with those!

Honey at 2805 said...

Your tour is beautiful and festive!

Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! Hoping that you will make this a weekly party stop. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will enjoy a very Happy New Year!

Colleen said...

Beautiful!!!!!! xox

maid marian said...

What a beautiful home you have! I could spend hours looking at all your different vignettes. Thank you for the tour. Also, I am so excited to have won your giveaway! I can't believe it!!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Marian

C'est moi Claudette said...

Holy Hana Cheryl, you have a lot of "girls". LOVE LOVE LOVE your home. And those pretty necklaces on the last one??? NICE.
I hope you leave everything up for a while. Looks like a very very festive home.
Happy New Year dear Cheryl. Your the first I say that too this year.
xoxoxoxo

Grace said...

Happy New Year! The girls look so pretty! And your home always looks beautiful. Yay Marian won the tote! Grace

Sandy said...

Cheryl, I wish I had your talent. Every year you decorate your home more beautiful. I've never seen anyone decorate every room in their house with such a unique style. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
Wishing you and Nick a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous New Year. Hope to see you soon.

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

i seriously need your energy so i can decorate to the gills....i cant imagine having all those lovelies in storage. it would probably be christmas all year if i had all that. I am pine green with envy over ur lovely dressforms.
hugs
tabihta

Unknown said...

Ooo I love how you decorated your dress forms! Your trees are great too! Opening the book up to a New Years song is a good omen girl! All the best in the new year! Thanks for always stopping by with such sweet comments!

Sandy xoxo

Sherry Williams said...

Oh my goodness, Cheryl! Your home is so beautiful! I love your dress forms and dolls...we have a lot in common, girlie! Your collection of Christmas decorations is amazing & you really have a talent for displaying everything! Just too gorgeous! (love the swan!)
love,
Sherry

pamelahuntington said...

Hi Cheryl..
Your holiday home is just sooo lovely..gorgeous feather trees and so many wonderful presentations...
Happy New Year... xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh I could spend hours looking at your beautiful vignettes!! Your home looks beautiful and filled with wonderful treasures!! Have a wonderful week! xxoo Heidi

Nann said...

Cheryl thankyou for coming to my blog and making a comment. I truly appreciate that. So I wanted to see who you are and your blog. WOW!! The aprons and dresses are all just beautiful.And I love your vignettes. You really have the Christmas house. The first two with the aprons just really wowed me. And the tote bag you made and gave away is beautiful. You are a very talented gal. LOVE your blog and have now become a follower.

Nann

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for linking up at FNF! :) Happy New Year!