Thursday, November 10, 2011

Festive Apron Swap!!


Tomorrow is the last day for the 
Festive Apron Swap Sign Ups!!

How wonderful would it be to 
make and receive a 
FESTIVE HOLIDAY INSPIRED APRON!!

 This will be a ONE for ONE swap.
You will make an apron, 
preferably vintage holiday 
(Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.) inspired, 
and receive one in return.

Sign up deadline is Nov. 11.

Email me directly at: Unqantq@comcast.net you can also, leave a message here or on my facebook page to sign up. I will need your mailing address and email address. 
I will provide you with mine. 

DEADLINE for ME receiving your apron is DEC. 12. This way, I can photograph, and resend out the apron so that it is received before the holiday.
Please include with each apron $5.00. This cost is to cover return postal mailing fees. If you would like to include "xtra items" with your apron, please make sure they will fit in a small mailing box.

Please also include your name, address, email, and blog, website with the apron you send me

This is going to be sooo much fun!! I can not wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

Remember! You can do whatever you want!! Just keep it festive!!

I have already started making mine!!! 

PS... some really GREAT and TALENTED
 ladies have already joined in!! 

No comments: