Thursday, September 27, 2012

A quick hello....



 
Spades take up leaves
No better than spoons,
And bags full of leaves
Are light as balloons.
I make a great noise
Of rustling all day
Like rabbit and deer
Running away.
Robert Frost


Just popping in to say a quick hello!!
I know... I know... It has been a VERY LONG break!!
I have had a crazy busy summer.... with alot of life changes.
 
We moved from our old spot at Monmouth Antique Shoppes to a new location down the street at Riverbank Antiques and Interiors. In addition we took additional booths in PA and are in the process of building up my website.

I also changed my business name to: Recycled Relics and Antique Chic.  If you have some time... check it out!! Our focus it to provide unique and unusual antique and recycled architectural salvage pieces that can be incorporated into the home today for that Urban Chic look. In addition, I find myself drawn to French country farmhouse, white chippy painted pieces and galvanized metals... All of which you will find on my website as well.

 
 
 I also plan on selling stock items for the crafter and altered artists out there.. such as, but not limited to old photo's, vintage jewelry, buttons, "bits and bobs", frames, vintage lace, fabric pieces, dolls, etc... so please check back often. I am in the process of setting up an etsy store for these items as well.

With so many locations, it requires me to keep hunting for new pieces to add to my inventory. Therefore, my intention is to keep my blog as it was but I  also plan on including excerpts of my antique shopping adventures...

Hope you enjoy my new endeavor... I look forward to sharing it with you!!! Thank you for sticking with me during my looooong break!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Cheryl

1 comment:

Grace said...

first of all ...Congratulations on your new blog I love it! I can not wait to see your etsy shop I love that we can purchase some of your fabulous treasures!! Welcome back to Blog Land I have missed all your inspiration Grace xoox