Monday, March 7, 2011

My New BLOG Header!

Alot of people have been asking me about my new blog banner, and where
did it come from.
Well, I started with an original background and header from the Background Fairy
Then using photoimpact I layered additional photo's from the graphic's fairy, ones that I already had, and purchased digital art.

I tried to incorporate most of the things that I love....

From the Bird,







the pocketwatch,

vintage rhinestone jewelry,



If you click on the name of the item you like, there will be a direct link where you can accuire the picture.

Thank you for all your compliments and support. I had fun creating it and am glad you like it!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

This post is being linked to
Karen from the Graphic's fairy for
Brag Monday


-------------------------------------------
Don't forget to check out my giveaway...

it's going to be awesome!!

Click here for details!!!

4 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

This is fabulous! I wish I were as talented as you!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you used my Charlotte doll in your gorgeous banner! I love your last comment on my blog :) Hilarious!

Sandy xox

christini yogini said...

Wow! Your blog is beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting me! I am inspired!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your banner is super fun! Love all the vintage images you combined.
Visiting from the Graphics Fairy.
TFS!