Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Vintage Valentines for You!!!

Group 3 valentine


I have been working on several Valentines projects over the last few days...While doing so, I came across my collection of antique & vintage Valentines cards.  My mother always taught me to share...so I thought..how nice would it be offer them here on my blog..
Here are some of my vintage valentines, I am offering for free...
Please take a moment to leave a comment and email me if you would like me to send you the jpg. file of the valentine of your choice to download.

Note: I can send these individually or each group on one page...just let me know.

Group 1




Group 2








Group 3



Enjoy!!!!


1 comment:

Grace said...

Your mama taught you well! lol Love the little sailor girl!! cuteness..like U! Love Ya Grace xoox